Designed for low installation height and a large stroke.
MAC3 is a modern developed 3-part lifting column. Optimized for a very quiet running and designed for a very stable installation. MAC3 is suitable for constructions requiring a small installation height and a large stroke. MAC3 have all approvals for medical purposes.
Plug & Play: MAC3 is available as a complete Plug & Play solution, including one or more MAC3 lifting columns, a Movetec control box 230 VAC, all cables and control panel.
Selecting a control with Bluetooth®, MAC3 are easily controlled by the iPhone® or Android®- Smartphone.
- Outer profile: Anodized Aluminum
- Inner profile: Anodized Aluminum
- Friction sliders: POM Derivat
- Upper cover plate: Galvanized Steel
- Base plate: Galvanized Steel
- Lifting drive parts: Aluminum, Steel, ABS, POM, PP
- Max. load: 1000N-4000N (depends on the stroke length)
- Max. speed without load: 39mm/sek (1000 N) (depends on force)
- Stroke length:100-700mm/special versions up to 1200mm (depends on force)
- Max. dyn. bending moment: X/Y:1000Nm/800Nm (depends on the stroke length)
- Max. stat. bending moment: X/Y:2000Nm/1600Nm (depends on the stroke length)
- Built-in measurement/length (1000N/2000N): Stroke length/2+150mm
- Built-in measurement/length (4000N): Stroke length/2+220mm
- Operation temperature: +5°C – +45°C
- Power supply/Voltage:12/24V DC
- Cable out: In the inner profile (side or top) or in the outer profile (side)
- Intermittens: 10%
- Double Hall-sensors: Yes
- Base plate size: 177,4mm x 150,7mm
- Outer profile size: 177,4mm x150,7mm
- Inner profile size: 135mm x 110mm
- Control box: More options, see www.movetec.dk
- Synchronized drive: Max. 12x lifting columns in synchronized drive
- Control panel: More options, see www.movetec.dk
Options: Bluetooth® controlling for iPhone®- and Android® Smartphones. Potentiometer. Stroke length up to 1200mm. Hall sensors. 12V DC. Cable out in the inner profile (side or top) or in the outer profile (side). Control box with Lithium-Ion battery pack. 100% brake.