Low-Noise compact actuator for medical applications.
Movetecs MLA16 is designed for low-noise medical applications and where a compact actuator is needed. MLA16 is available with IP54 or IP66 protection. The actuator is designed for loads of max. 3500N in push/pull. Speed up to 23,5mm/s without load (1500 N). MLA16 – high stability and a reasonable price level. Plug & Play!
Plug & Play: You can also get MLA16 as a complete Plug & Play solution, including one or more MLA16 actuators, a Movetec control box 230V AC, all cables and a control panel.
By selecting a control box with Bluetooth®, MLA16 are easily controlled by iPhone® or Android®-Smartphone.
- Outer profile: Anodized Aluminium
- Spindle: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel
- Spindle nut: POM Derivate
- Front and rear attachments, casting/U clevis: Aluminium/steel
- Actuator drive parts: Aluminium, Steel, ABS, POM, PP and others.
- Max. load: 3500 N in push/pull
- Noise: Very Low-Noise
- Max. speed without load: 23,5mm/s (1500 N in push or pull)
- Stroke length: 50-500mm (special versions up to 1000mm possible)
- Installation length/Built-in measurement: Stroke length+min.112mm
- Size: 43mm x 85mm x length
- Attachment front: Aluminium casting, no slot, or U-clevis
- Attachment rear: Aluminium casting, U-clevis
- Front- and rear attachment holes: Ø6,4mm, Ø8mm or Ø10mm
- Operation temperature: +5°C – +45°C
- Power supply/Voltage: 12/24V DC
- IP Rating: Without protection, with IP54- or IP66 protection
- Intermittens: 25%
- Double Hall-sensors: Yes
- Control box: More options, see www.movetec.dk
- Synchronized drive: Max.12x actuators in synchronized drive
- Control panel: More options, see www.movetec.dk
- Certificates: EN60601-1 and IEC60601-1 compliant
Bluetooth® controlling for iPhone®- and Android® Smart-phones. Potentiometer. IP54 or IP66 protection.12V DC. Stroke length up to 1000mm.