Low-Noise actuator for industrial/medical applications.
Movetecs low-noise MLA29 is one of our new generation industrial and medical actuators – perfect where a compact actuator is needed. MLA29 is available with IP54, IP66 or IP66W protection. The MLA29 actuator series is designed for loads of max.6000N (push). Speed up to 30mm/s without load (1500N). MLA29 – high stability to a reasonable price level. Suitable for patient hoist applications. Plug & Play!
Plug & Play: MLA29 is also available as a complete Plug & Play solution, including one or more MLA29 actuators, a Movetec control box 230V AC, all cables and a control panel. By Selecting a control box with Bluetooth®, MLA29 are easily controlled by iPhone®- or Android®-Smartphone.
- Outer profile/housing: Anodized aluminium, plastics
- Spindle: Carbon steel/Stainless steel
- Spindle nut: POM Derivate
- Front and rear attachments, casting/U-clevis: Aluminium/steel
- Actuator drive parts: Aluminium, steel, ABS, POM, PP and others.
- Max. load: 6000 N in push/4000N in pull
- Noise: Low-Noise
- Max. speed without load: 30,2mm/s (1500 N)
- Stroke length: 50-450/600mm (special vers. up to 1000mm possible)
- Installation length/Built-in measurement: Stroke length+min.153mm
- Size: 92mm x 48mm x length
- Attachment front: Aluminium CNC, without slot, hole
- Attachment rear: Aluminium casting, U-clevis, slot 6,2mm, depth12,2mm
- Front- and rear attachment holes: Ø10.2/12.2mm, Ø10.2/12.2mm
- Operation temperature: +5°C – +45°C
- Power supply/Voltage: 12/24V DC
- IP Rating: Without protection, with IP54-, IP66- or IP66W-protection
- Intermittens: 25%
- Double Hall-sensors: Yes
- Control box: More options, see www.movetec.dk
- Synchronized drive: Max. 32x actuators in synchronized drive
- Control panel: More options, see www.movetec.dk
Bluetooth® controlling for iPhone®- and Android® -Smart-phones. Potentiometer. IP54, IP66- or IP66W protection.12V DC. Stroke length up to1000mm. 100% brake/Safety nut.